Are you an expert Civil Protection volunteer or an aspiring one?
We invite you to complete the following questionnaire, so you may contribute to an international research for the CiProVoT-Civil Protection Volunteers Training project.
Join CIPROVOT research
Your contribution will allow us to develop different output in which you could be involved:
- Creation of an eBook containing scientific desk research, best practices and innovative educational tools useful for Civil Protection volunteers;
- Development of a comparative training methodology for dealing with knowledge, skills and core competences of Civil Protection volunteers;
- Selection of a European group of Civil Protection volunteers;
- Designing and validation of a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) for training CP volunteers;
- Implementation of two transnational blended mobility for CP Volunteers in Greece;
- Organisation of 5 national workshops and a transnational event.
On March 27th and 28th the first transnational meeting between CiProVoT-Civil Protection Volunteers Training partners took place in Foligno, Italy. The meeting was hosted by Centro studi città di Foligno Associazione, coordinator of the project, LARES Italia (Associated Partner), with the participation of all partners.
After carrying out this research and identifying good practices at local level, we will develop the training methodology: this will be tested by Civil Protection volunteers during the first training activity that will take place from 16th to 20th July in Patras (Greece).